Trek OCLV Y-50 Dark Tribute Finished pg17

mamadirt":15ugtc8q said:
Oh wow! That is cool as freak! :p

Cheers.... leaving it at home today robbed me of a better photo shoot, but as I’m currently in Scarborough A&E with suspected cracked ribs and my purple Antaeus is at home looking the worse for wear it was probably a good idea... :cry:

Peachy!":3t2b7qcy said:
mamadirt":3t2b7qcy said:
Oh wow! That is cool as freak! :p

Cheers.... leaving it at home today robbed me of a better photo shoot, but as I’m currently in Scarborough A&E with suspected cracked ribs and my purple Antaeus is at home looking the worse for wear it was probably a good idea... :cry:

:shock: just passing through and saw this, hope your ok and it ends up being nothing too serious, though finding time to post a message on here means it cant be hurting too much, either that or your on the morphine already :LOL:

Just waiting on X-ray.... I’m sure this stuff didn’t hurt as much in the 90’s :LOL:

Peachy!":36tsw3hu said:
Just waiting on X-ray.... I’m sure this stuff didn’t hurt as much in the 90’s :LOL:

I don’t think any of us bounce as well as we did in the 90’s

What happened did you bail out or take a dive over the bars ?

Bet you ache this morning !

Retro Spud":ad6c1wc6 said:
Peachy!":ad6c1wc6 said:

I don’t think any of us bounce as well as we did in the 90’s

What happened did you bail out or take a dive over the bars ?

Bet you ache this morning !

Over the bars.... I took our “back up bike” the purple ‘94 aluminium Antaeus.... & whilst it’s smaller frame makes it a good spare for both me & the lad, it does mean my COG is already a bit forward and it’s near vertical head tube and simple quadra 10’s all add up to me leaving it stuck on the trail whilst I flew through the air!
Tucked my hands/arms in & aimed to roll through it but it was still a bloody heavy landing.

:) try and aim for some water next time...

Seriously though, i hope your ok and nothing was broken, and more importantly, did anyone capture it on camera? :)

Attachments

• aim for water.gif
    aim for water.gif
    2 MB · Views: 1,067
mk one":wqwell6w said:
:) try and aim for some water next time...

Seriously though, i hope your ok and nothing was broken, and more importantly, did anyone capture it on camera? :)

Sort of... Jimmy’s Go-pro was shaken so much it droops just at the crucial moment, but he does get me crawling around desperately trying to get my breath back :facepalm: no major damage just two cracked ribs. :oops:

Help required with my rear spin here please chaps... :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back