what ya listening to?

heathy":34rlo8m4 said:
Got some LTJ Bukem over here ;)

Which set you listening too? I had a Bukem at sterns set playing on the mp3 on my last ride. Nigel Benn in the house!! :LOL:
Got loads of sets on mp3 mate, if your after any ;)

The Kings of Leon one with Mollys Chamber on.Nicklecrack! oh how you need educating :)

Hey, I like Nickelback!! :p It's fun stuff to sing along to!! Lol!! Anyway, my darling bf keeps trying to get me interested in Metallica etc, not quite my kinda stuff!! Out of interest, who are Kings of Leon and LTJ Bukem, I've never even heard of them!! :oops:

MJN":1i471wq9 said:
The Kings of Leon one with Mollys Chamber on.Nicklecrack! oh how you need educating :)

Ahh, Youth and Young Manhood ;)
My favorite KOL album. Really not keen on the new one. My tickets arrived today to see them at the BIC on the 14th.
Best live band I've seen for years. Seen them loads over the last 4 years and cant wait to see them again :cool:
That rockstar nickleback song made me want to kill things!

hip hop

Jurrassic 5
snoop dogg
biggie smalls
cypress hill
ozamatli

:cool:

and ive also got tickets to see the levellers next week ! different to the above but still a wicked band ;)

KOL rock live!!! :LOL: Loudest band i've ever heard, even stood at the back it left my ears ringing....
Off to see the Zutons in Bristol next month, really funky band live, makes the songs really come to life.
Music to fix bikes (or cars for that matter), Planet Rock on DAB. No need to change CD's, just classic 70's, 80's and 90's rock. ;)

Back