Cheap Frames and wheels!

Mikey08

Kona Fan
Mid 90's Alloy frame and forks, no decals so unsure what it is. Very similar to Mid 90's Orange or Marin. STX threaded headset (needs bearings) and seatpost clamp included. There is also a BB and Chainset attached but I dont think the cranks are up to much as one of the tapers is badly worn. I just haven't bothered to remove them. BB is ok. The frame is very large. Size 20.5" c to t. Additional photos on request. Only asking for £25 and would prefer collection (North London).

1999 Kona Fire Mountain Frame. Includes original Tioga headset, Kona Seatclamp, and there is a BB and Chainset attached (cheap Shimano). The Cranks extractor threads stripped when I tried to remove them so if not needed they will have to be cut off or a automotive bearing puller could be used. The Paint is really bad and there is a small dent on the downtube and a smaller dent on the top tube. Would be ideal as a commuter, ratbike, DJ bike. Size 18". I would like £20 for it to recoup what I paid, collection preferred.

Hope XC (black) on Mavic X517 (silver) front wheel. Rim braking surface slightly gouged on one side. Hub bearings ok but could do with replacing. Rim decals looking tatty. So cheap as chips at £25, collection preferred.

Shimano Paralax (silver) on Mavic X138 (also silver) rear wheel. Rubber boot/seal thingy missing on non drive side. Otherwise spins fine and is usable. £10 collection preferred.

Pair old skool Exage hubs on Purple Vuelta Airliner rims. Rims are tatty from poorly aligned brake blocks so they wont win you BoTM but they are usable wheels and the hubs are in decent nick. £30 for the pair. SOLD

I can post any of the above at the buyers expense but to save hassle finding boxes etc would prefer collection. If you want anything posted just ask. Pics available on request.

Other items available, click links in my sig!

Ta!

:cool:

Attachments

• Photo0319.jpg
    Photo0319.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 708
  • Photo0325.jpg
    Photo0325.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 708
Re:

Interested in the purple Vuelta wheels... also the tektro cantis in your other thread.

I'll send on a PM in a moment :)

Whereabouts in North London please? Interested in the Shimano Paralax (silver) on Mavic X138 (also silver) rear wheel. Thanks

zombiemax69":m3x2elml said:
Whereabouts in North London please? Interested in the Shimano Paralax (silver) on Mavic X138 (also silver) rear wheel. Thanks

Check your PM mate :cool:

Back