Yorkshire Weekender 7/8th August

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

Yorkshire Weekender 7/8th August

A few more details .
It will be slightly different this year re the camping in the following ways .
Prebooking is mandatory , (not booked in you can't stay )
Basically I will need your name and phone no the week before the event to send to Campsite , they will then send me an invoice to pay before we go
If you want to attend it's £6 per person per night , I'll be requiring details (via pm or e-mail) and payment the week before we go .
No if's not buts if I don't get your details to pass on and your dosh to pay them with then it's no camping .
Camping and party 1 will be Friday night .
Sat afternoon will be a ride of around 15 ish miles at an increasingly steady pace with a number of refreshment stops followed by a final stop at The New Inn where we are staying .
BBQ and party 2 will follow on Saturday night .
There may be a ride on Sunday depending on how people feel and who's fit enough to ride .

This is a post lockdown social rather than a serious ride weekend , the Sat ride has some interesting but not silly techy terrain , it's retrobike friendly but not compulsory .
Most of the organisation is taking place on our area group farcebook page as it's a bit easier but all the info will be here too .
You don't have to book just to ride but don't expect a fast paced marathon as all the refreshment stops serve alcohol and there's 5 or 6 if you have one before you leave Cropton.
Alcohol free drinks are available for those that wish them (but they may cost more than the beer !!!!)

That's about it and hope to see both old friends and new .
Matthew

A few more details .
It will be slightly different this year re the camping in the following ways .
Prebooking is mandatory , (not booked in you can't stay )
Basically I will need your name and phone no the week before the event to send to Campsite , they will then send me an invoice to pay before we go
If you want to attend it's £6 per person per night , I'll be requiring details (via pm or e-mail) and payment the week before we go .
No if's not buts if I don't get your details to pass on and your dosh to pay them with then it's no camping .
Camping and party 1 will be Friday night .
Sat afternoon will be a ride of around 15 ish miles at an increasingly steady pace with a number of refreshment stops followed by a final stop at The New Inn where we are staying .
BBQ and party 2 will follow on Saturday night .
There may be a ride on Sunday depending on how people feel and who's fit enough to ride .

This is a post lockdown social rather than a serious ride weekend , the Sat ride has some interesting but not silly techy terrain , it's retrobike friendly but not compulsory .
Most of the organisation is taking place on our area group farcebook page as it's a bit easier but all the info will be here too .
You don't have to book just to ride but don't expect a fast paced marathon as all the refreshment stops serve alcohol and there's 5 or 6 if you have one before you leave Cropton.
Alcohol free drinks are available for those that wish them (but they may cost more than the beer !!!!)

That's about it and hope to see both old friends and new .
Matthew

Re:

Just confirmed my attendance on the fb page this morning Matthew!

Re:

Live outside broadcast!

Attachments

• D9F1F92B-A749-4710-860A-4751E050D7F8.jpeg
    D9F1F92B-A749-4710-860A-4751E050D7F8.jpeg
    991.6 KB · Views: 3,212
Anyone that hasn't given me their details yet that's planning on camping/staying over I need them by Friday 31st July .
Matthew

Re:

Come on people get your names down, if your names not on the list then... :LOL:
Don't forget to bring your jumble/wife/kids all welcome :cool:

Re:

looking like it's just the Northern Crew this year , I'm the southerner of the group it would seem :LOL:

Back