My 1995 17in Orange P7.

geetee61

Senior Retro Guru
Guys, here's my 95 P7 in nickel silver. Picked up the 17in frame on evilbay in september 05 and only decided to retro it up a bit after stumbling onto this place earlier this year! Had an original one of these back in 96 from "stif" in leeds at a cost of £839(serious dough back then!).Parted comany due to lack of funds but regretted it ever since. Always wanted another one and this is it ! Mainly used as a work bike but is light and very fast, heads turn wherever I go. Hope you guys like the mix of mdern and old. Thanks to gil_m for the superb decals. Be gentle with me please as I'm a readers bike virgin!

Attachments

• 1995 P7 004.JPG
    1995 P7 004.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,508
  • 1995 P7 001.JPG
    1995 P7 001.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,508
  • 1995 P7 003.JPG
    1995 P7 003.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 1,508
I'm quite liking that. It's good to see some nickle plated P7s turning up 'cos they do look cool.

I'm not convinced by the fork, the colour is good as are the decals but it looks a little long for the frame and you need to sort that seat angle out! :shock: .

Oh and what did that bottle cage do to upset you? :?

Yeah, agree about the fork, thinking about going back to rigid. As for the seat, maybe it's me but I find it really comfy! :oops:

Certainly do, think they're an indian restaurant or something like that now. So much for progress eh? Capital of Culture my arse !! :D

I wasted weeks of my life in there.

Used to ride with JMU club (We were sponsored by the Hub Cafe).

I wonder what happened to the furniture? :cool:

I really like that, very similar to my girlfriend bike. I cant help but think the cranks look too chunky though.

I love Oranges!!!

Back