green and gibble

The San An is certainly a classic, what year is yours!

You've also manged to fully cultivate that mid/late 90s MBUK reader's bike look. I think the clean look would suit it better, but heh it's your bike ;)

One final point I always thought it a no-no to have stickers on the frame of manufacturers whose components don't grace the frame. Might as well have a "Dogs Die in Hot Cars" or "Jesus Loves You" sticker. Not a bad idea actually.

beepbeep":2jwcfdoy said:
I like it as it is :cool:

It has a real honest, lived in (on?) feel.

but gibble has never used it let alone rode it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: looking better my man but could do with the matching thing like colour and part ie one groupset set not many mishmashed together it'll run smoother when you come to riding it :cool: :cool:

i could get one of those smiley have a nice day stickers i suppose.on a plus note the shifting is spot on now.there is also another stem coming so the yellow thing is going.as for the year i havent a clue as orange was the previous owner .oh ...ps ....just wait till the campy triple goes on .......

pps some of the stickers are in places where the feet rub against the arms of the frame..still not sure if the forks are staying....may sell em for something like rock shok dh triples or something equally ugly :p

gibbleking":1d3q4v3h said:
pps some of the stickers are in places where the feet rub against the arms of the frame..still not sure if the forks are staying....may sell em for something like rock shok dh triples or something equally ugly :p

Spot on.
Why not go for a banana saddle, central gear shifter, playing card in the spokes and aerial whilst you're at it ;)

ps i had a purle chopper when me dad was stationed in celle and had to leave it behind....i miss the red pinstriping on the tyres.

these arrived today via mars and will get fitted tommorow so no more 32 middle ring yayayayayayay.

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 760
Back