Pace RC100 trials bike ???

burkeredh

Retro Guru
i have just picked up this Pace RC100 bike, i have never scene one before, so i'm looking for some info on it if anyone can help. The frame is a Pace RC100 T (i presume the T is for trials ??) it has 24" wheels front and rear, no mounting points for a front or rear deraileur, it has specific bolt holes for the bash guard, it is the front end that im not sure about, the pait has come off the forks, but they have a Pace look to them, 4 point mount for the magura brake, same type of dropouts as an RC30 fork, i will post better pics tommorrow when i have cleaned it, so any info you have will greatly recieved, cheers, :D :?

Attachments

• 05a5_1.jpg
    05a5_1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3,723
  • 0510_1.jpg
    0510_1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3,723
  • ede6_0.jpg
    ede6_0.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 3,723
There are a couple of things on fleabay which might help, one might be of interest. There are some RC150s which would probably share similar clamps etc to your forks if they are Pace. there is an aluminium pair of RC30s for sale at the moment 1 1/4 threaded steerer.

On the spec sheet it mentions about a Pace RC100 T, I thought that denoted a Team bike...but trials would make more sense eh...

Can't wait to see some more piccies and a review on the ride!

Nice price too :cool:

Tidy! With a bit of work, that could be something, err, quite different!
Nice cranks :D
Trials would make sense too. Wonder how different this frame is to a std RC100?

*cough* RC30s, bidding *cough* :D

I would send an email to Pace themselves.....reckon those forks look original to me :D

Stu

burkeredh":1cougvh3 said:
i will post better pics tommorrow when i have cleaned it, so any info you have will greatly recieved, cheers, :D :?

Hi mate,

Any chance of a better piccie of the stickers...can't quite make them out :D

i will be taking some pics later this week, the frame is in excellent condition, i dont recon it has had much use at all, comes with 24" araya rm20 rims, bullseye hubs front and rear, suntour xc9000 seatpost, the original magura brakes, the rear rim is dented, i think it will need a new one, should be easy to find :shock: :shock:

Back