19” frame steel or titanium

porschenut911

Retro Guru
Looking for a 19” Frame with disc mounts for 26” wheel, in titanium or 853 or similar., doesn’t need to be immaculate, It’s for a commuter. Rock lobster 853, cotic, Rocky Mountain, steel Kona, that sort of thing.

Re:

I've got something that ticks most of your boxes, only one it fails on is its immaculate. Pipedream scion 853 in 19 inch, disc only with straight 1 1/8 steerer, 27.2 seat tube. I say immaculate, it has a scuff to the 853 decal, though I have a full replacement decal set. Its in a metallic grey colour, and probably only done 200 miles around center parcs. Until recently it was a full bike, but I sold the gearing. Not desperate to sell, have replacement gearing to fit, but I need to reduce the collection as losing my garage soon and will have less storage space as a result.

If interested, let me know, I have a build thread, just search for scion in the >98 section for some pics.

Its a lovely ride, hence not that desperate to sell, but I have to make some tough calls to get down to a reasonable number of builds.

Back