Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:20 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:04 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 am
Posts: 763
i'm looking forward to buying a frame in uk, but the seller won’t ship to me (in germany). since i really want it i need somebody in uk to send it to and to sent it further then. you might feel my dilemma :facepalm: please contact me asap


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:39 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 11:04 am
Posts: 896
Location: manchester
If this doesn't get a response, why not arrange your own collection from the seller?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:09 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:11 pm
Posts: 2217
Location: wellingborough
ceo wrote:
i'm looking forward to buying a frame in uk, but the seller won’t ship to me (in germany). since i really want it i need somebody in uk to send it to and to sent it further then. you might feel my dilemma :facepalm: please contact me asap


Where in the uk ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:28 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 7451
Location: Royal Forest of Dean (Still looking for the Bear !)
Ship it to me and I’ll put it back in the system and send on provided you cover the postage

Not a problem for me

PM if of any help to you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 pm 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 32419
Location: Bournemouth's most wanted
biggs682 wrote:
ceo wrote:
i'm looking forward to buying a frame in uk, but the seller won’t ship to me (in germany). since i really want it i need somebody in uk to send it to and to sent it further then. you might feel my dilemma :facepalm: please contact me asap


Where in the uk ?


Please dont say 'Bournemouth'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:24 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 7451
Location: Royal Forest of Dean (Still looking for the Bear !)
legrandefromage wrote:
biggs682 wrote:
ceo wrote:
i'm looking forward to buying a frame in uk, but the seller won’t ship to me (in germany). since i really want it i need somebody in uk to send it to and to sent it further then. you might feel my dilemma :facepalm: please contact me asap


Where in the uk ?


Please dont say 'Bournemouth'


:facepalm: and its an MBK


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:29 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 2868
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
All sorted?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:35 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 am
Posts: 763
RickTheUncivil wrote:
All sorted?

yes, i've got retro spud's address which will satisfy the ebay guy since it's in uk – yay :lol:
the frame is in west sussex.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:10 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:50 am
Posts: 331
Location: Isle of Purbeck.
I am traveling to Germany in August. If I can help in anyway. I live in Dorset and will be travelling to 20miles south of Hannover. Viel Glucke gibt mihr ein personliche schrieb. Wow that's been a long time tucked away. LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 89 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group