MacRetro SS Meet ?

I have had man flu for the last 5 days so need to get out this weekend- going stir crazy, anyone up for a jaunt somewhere muddy? Misty law?, loch doon, anywhere really?

clockworkgazz":2ggb4e6k said:
I have had man flu for the last 5 days so need to get out this weekend- going stir crazy, anyone up for a jaunt somewhere muddy? Misty law?, loch doon, anywhere really?

No can do, working all weekend :evil:

Kaiser,

pick some dates you are free and we'll see if we get a consensus.

Several of us myself included are not picky with dates for Pollock park.

Cheers

clockworkgazz":3u9pczt4 said:

I may be up for a wee bit of this :roll: as long as we can firm up details tomorrow night when I see how I'm feeling after college ra morra. Generally back to feeling nae so bad after my epic cold so fingers crossed.

Would be nice to get one go on't inbred before it becomes a singlular speedster again. :D

Oh...and likewise dates are all good by me although I generally prefer figs.

velomaniac":1mee5pby said:
Kaiser,

pick some dates you are free and we'll see if we get a consensus.

Several of us myself included are not picky with dates for Pollock park.

Cheers

Would the 6th be acceptable, kinda before the full flow of chrimbo hits? If so count me in :D :D

AC that quip was pathetic, you should be stoned :LOL:

BTW I've been thinking of a few ideas for next year, I know its a bit forward planning(I'm like that) but does anyone have any jollys they fancy? Spoken about SSUK and an Arran visit, Sidlaws and velo mentioned knocking off all the 7Stanes also fancy a trip to Fort Bill or Lagan. Maybe a full retro classic Scottish off road?

kaiser":1cpavefe said:
AC that quip was pathetic, you should be stoned :LOL:

I'm tired and have spent all day programming in visual basic and doing sums in binary and hexadecimal...I'm off to sulk now :(

The mighty Poll. this weekend AC? Sat. or sunday?

I liked your pun, and I know what you mean about them there computer things, I spent 1 whole day writting a program for my zx spectrum BITD just to make a hot air balloon move about the screen, very disapointing :(

I love pre-planning to K, the west highland way, particularly the devils staircase would be my first choice :cool: but the rest all sound good, might even manage to persuade her indoors about an overnighter, so we can all drink beer and say "yer ma best pal ya f@cking big bast@rd, I luv ye mmmmur I think I'm going to be s......."

Back