'FIXED' - interetsting videos

I love the look of fixies, I want one bad, however, I want one for getting a harder workout on a short ride.

I just cant get this tricks on fixed wheel thing...They just look lame. Maybe it comes from too long watching Phil Dolan, taj michlich, keith treanor etc on vid.

i guess im anoyed that id actually quite like a fixed gear 700c but dont actually have a use for one :(

although i spose a lot of people also think the same but instead of lusting from a far they buy them anyway but dont bother using them for their suited use :LOL:

Some great styles to that video posted at the top,the gliding stances and slalom drift thingies. I think what it is, is stunts and creative moves on something that looks like an old gentlemans bike, or something that shouldbe a racer with lycra and shaved legs and stuff! :LOL: its cool, it has place,liked that vid.

Its bound to look lame compared to mega BMX tricks, man those guys are mental and talented all at the same time! all quite inspiring TBH even if I am a bit too old and wimpy to try a lot of it :LOL:

Back