Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man! just realized I'm gettin married when this is on,gutted :cry: She is letting me take the mtb on the honeymoon though :)

Do you need a race license to ride or is it 'come as you are'?
I've been on the site, googled the course :shock: and just bought another frame to SS up. All I need now is to train, lose 4 stone and still not have a hope in hells of getting in the top 100, assuming that 101 people ride :LOL:

xizang":yptz9rtw said:
Ha ha, no only an off-license!

All I need now is to train, lose 4 stone and still not have a hope in hells of getting in the top 100, assuming that 101 people ride :LOL:
Doesn't matter, usually after the top 3 everyone gets 4th equal :LOL:

Might do this if available - I miss racing my SS :D

xizang":2cjsepeu said:
I've been on the site, googled the course :shock: and just bought another frame to SS up. All I need now is to train, lose 4 stone and still not have a hope in hells of getting in the top 100, assuming that 101 people ride :LOL:

I suspect the battle royal will be for the coveted position of DFL

Probably enough to start a list now :D

SSUK09:

Kaiser

Im up for this on the assumption were in ot for the laugh and not taking it seriously.

How long is the course? How long does it normaly take to ride?

I would certainly have been up for a trip to the UK to do this, especially as part of a Retrobike team.
However, I've just seen the dates (6th & 7th June) :evil: .

So I'll be in Greece then.....a real shame, it would have been great. :(

As mentioned in another thread, I'm concerned that I may be being drawn towards the dark side :shock:

If I get a bike together I could be very tempted.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - what will become of me :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back