Is there something wrong with me?- PACE Content

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
What do you think?

The wife (tasty) is working out in the other room whilst watching a Cindy Crawford (very tasty) work out video. Quite a sight!

But I've been stood in a rather chilly utility room with a beer for the last twenty minutes admiring my just finished RC100!

Is this normal behaviour for a red blooded male or is a freshly restored PACE just so damn good lookin'?

Si

Yes man, for gods sake get a grip. It's just a Pace ( :LOL: :roll: ) now if it had been a Mantis, you'd be OK!

ATB

John

Haha, sounds good :? .

I have only one room for the bikes and often look at them WITH the lady.....
(thats no proble at all cause she gives me advice wich dolours match the best...:))

And yes, we need evidence, I cannot imagine watching 20 minutes to the bike with the girl in the next room.

MAXTHEROTTI":3753yqmd said:
hmmmm
because you can ride the bike all month long :p
Thats just a weak excuse..... :eek:

I tried getting some pics of the bike but not enough light and they came out very poor. Will try and get some pics outside if it stops raining. Looks bloody great though- I really cannot find so much as a blemish on it, I seriously doubt they left the factory this good. Certainly the best restoration- bike or car I have ever done. very pleased with it. :cool:

I'm sorry, but watching the Mrs 'getin jiggy wid it' is far more appealing than staring at a bike ;)

Sorry :LOL:

Pickle":1ocgij17 said:
I'm sorry, but watching the Mrs 'getin jiggy wid it' is far more appealing than staring at a bike ;)

Sorry :LOL:

But that's because you collect GTs :p :LOL: :LOL: :p

All my bikes are in the bedroom. Whenever I wake up I always see one of them.
My Mrs - when she notices that, always says "What?! You start your day by looking at your bikes!!!".

I simply can't wake up with closed eyes.

Back