Ergon grips

Agree with others. Extremely comfy and does away with aching hands for me, however not good for hard offroad as your hands are stuck in one position and when you lift your inner fingers to brake or change gear it leaves you with a very weak hold on the bars.

My hands are 8 inches from end of wrist to fingertip and small is plenty big enough.

Like the look of the new GX ones. MTBFIX - did you try the normal ones first? If so do they really make a big difference?

OK, i'll go for GX ones. I was going to try the one with a little bar end on them, but i guess normal barends can be fitted with the GX ones....

Been considering these for a while, I suffer with numb palms on long rides. Do they work with bar ends?

I only tried the GRs very briefly so cannot give a real opinion of both although the missus swears by the small GRs. Bar ends should be fine and I am sure the GX comes in bar-end versions as well as the grip only, albeit at a price.

I use bar ends with mine - no problems at all. You can get a verison with a kind of built in mini bar end. Don't look very substantial for holding though.

I use the grips with integral bar ends and I think they`re brill`
I`ve got them on my everyday bike.................very comfy :)

Back