RBotM May 2020 - Open Month Enter Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
531Man":3n7dw1fj said:
Short cranks, and it helps when I inflate the tires....
Surely you mean, "inflate the tyres"?
Or has retrobike.co.uk suddenly gone all star-spangled US of A? :roll: :D

Excuse me, English (nor the USA version) is not my native tongue.... :oops:
I hope you understand what I meant. :cool:

Re:

531man, retrobike is a global website that uses and encourages English as its language. It encourages and welcomes any and all non native English speakers with a relaxed attitude towards their written English.
This is especially true of RBotM.
In light of this your post has been binned.

Jamie

Re: Re:

Jamiedyer":3ko843d3 said:
531man, retrobike is a global website that uses and encourages English as its language. It encourages and welcomes any and all non native English speakers with a relaxed attitude towards their written English.
This is especially true of RBotM.
In light of this your post has been binned.

Jamie
Hi Jamie,
Thank you for your mediation, but I have no problem with it myself. It is possible to make a mistake in the heat of the moment. To get a dictionary or translation site everywhere, makes it less spontaneous. No hard feelings whatsoever toward 531man... ;)

Re:

Hi Dutchie
Good to hear all well.
531 man did message me and explain that there was never any intention to offend or upset anyone.
I meant to delete my comment as we well.
All’s well in RBotM

Jamie

Re:

Just adding for frame reference; won't be able to vote for another 3 or 4 years. Nice rides mates. 1986 Colnago "Nuovo Mexico", 2 gen. Columbus "Profil" tubing, Camp. period mix, Cinelli cockpit. Not finished, but close.

Fotos are not uploading, tired of retyping; will attempt to add when I am adequately connected to the I.T. societal ether if possible.

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_145452.jpg
    IMG_20200512_145452.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back