Cellar Dwellers

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Visual updates on bikes getting tinkered with in my cellar (when I should be out riding)...

M2 - new forks (FSXs donated to the HHKK) and tyres, awaiting UmmaGumma saddle and probably a swap to a grey Syncros stem.

Alien - awaiting caring new owner. Tried RS1s on in a moment of boredom (and liked them) - see bumped ad...

Raleigh Ti - added carbon Flie and chunky Syncros post. Put some skinny modern tyres on in a daydream moment when I thought I'd try a cyclocross race (it passed)...

GT RTS 1 - nearly done. Awaiting the right bars and then set the height of the steerer. Weighs a ton!

Yeti FRO - after I got over my sulk of buying a broken frame, I got it repaired and painted. Awaiting 1 1/4" threaded steerer for Manitou front end - anyone?

Mr K

Attachments

• FRO Repaint S.jpg
    FRO Repaint S.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,204
  • RTS1.jpg
    RTS1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Ti CX.jpg
    Ti CX.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,204
  • M2 08 .jpg
    M2 08 .jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,204
Are those butter wildgrippers i see?? Would you swop for some mint black wildgrippers???? Still have nobbles on!!

Love the stumpy! Awesome! Very JMC or Ned!

Nice collection Neil.

I love the Specialized, I think I may have to get one soon. If it were my choice though, I’d put a black or red saddle on mind.

The red bits on the RTS aren’t working for me. Need a black saddle, stem and grips. Otherwise, nice original looking build. Don't see many large RTS’s around!

What are the white bits on the Mags? Look like tape.

Back