Day wasted?

wasted

got up at 6.30 to go up rivi for a early morning blitz ,looked out the window thought sod that so decided to carry on tileing the bathroom.but no matter what its like next sunday i am definetly going out [getting cabin fever]

Glad i'm not the only slacker :D , pretty much the same here, start the weekend with great intentions and get sod all done, stuck waiting on parts for the bikes, the Sunn is rideable and is looking really nice but i dont want to get it dirty till it's 100% done :roll: , just needing stickers for the forks and a white saddle but it's so manky and wet outside .

Should have been getting on with DIY, started stripping my hall about two months ago, not touched it since, spent the day playing my guitar, sleeping (i work nights) and on the net (mostly here)

Had every intention today of fettling the Alpinestars back to road worthiness....

Instead i made a lovely beef roast for dinner with yorkshires and roasties done in the oven washed down by half a case of Carlsberg, Now ready to finish the other half whilst waiting for top gear to come on.

Perfect day really :LOL:

Not really......did want to ride, but spent time with the wife and kids :cool:

Managed to wash and polish the Zaskar, change the stem on the RTS and apply new decals to a couple of steeds.

No 'external' ride, but did a turbo session.

Back