Lockdown Build 1992 Orange Aluminium O Final version....

Re: Lockdown Build 1992 Orange Aluminium 0 Updates......

So cracked on and got the girl finished today

XT - DX mix, RC130 bars, RC35’s. needs some 92 versions but in no rush, Magura racelines, and a pair of smokes

Re: Lockdown Build 1992 Orange Aluminium 0 Updates......

Nice turbo saddle dave, goes well with the stalk lite.

:cool:

Re:

Nice one Davo! :cool:

Looks Sublime! - there's nothing I'd change on that! You've done a really nice build (knew you'd get an "O" eventually!)
That Magura hose detailing into the triple guides is a nice touch.
Remember that '92 brochure picture really well. Now you've got the bike!

Enjoy mate! - spot on!

boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":1b1mc6jj said:

Looks Sublime! - there's nothing I'd change on that! You've done a really nice build (knew you'd get an "O" eventually!)

Enjoy mate! - spot on!

boy"O"boy

Cheers Buddy

It’s already evolving!! Managed to pick up some MK2 Pace RC30’s with Magura mounts so they’ve deffo got to go on it, very excited :LOL:

Re: Re:

clockwork davo":3vg3dyec said:
boy"O"boy":3vg3dyec said:

Enjoy mate! - spot on!

boy"O"boy

Cheers Buddy

It’s already evolving!! Managed to pick up some MK2 Pace RC30’s with Magura mounts so they’ve deffo got to go on it, very excited :LOL:

Looking forward to the updates but as mentioned before...that's looking Spot-on already. :cool:

Been messing round with some ideas with my "O" - thing is though, it's a well loved and tried and tested formula (so to speak ;) ) that I'm reluctant to take apart when it already is spot-on for me.
Perhaps what I've been thinking is more along what I'd have liked to have built BITD, if I'd had the money!
I'll update mine with some more pictures soon... To give a better idea.
What I really need is another 17" series 1 or 2 to try these ideas out on. Think I'll probably start a wanted thread for another as a slow burner and see where that takes me!

Good work Davo! :cool:

boy"O"boy

So finally we have the final version!

Found some MK2 RC30’s with Magura mounts and had to have them as 30’s seem to be my current thing !!
They definitely look better than the 35’s in my mind
She’s nows what id call perfect ;)

Back