help- i have to build a bike for 50! can it be done!!

Hi

I have a few items that were duplicated and sent too me by some of the very kind people on here. I definately have some brake levers and some canti brakes both front and rear you can have and most likely a front mech to, lx i think. I will check what else i have that i have bought that i dont need.

I hope this helps. Please let me know when you need that stuff by and i will get it over to you after i have your addy.

:D

mazdaman1980":w2jqekn7 said:
Hi

I have a few items that were duplicated and sent too me by some of the very kind people on here. I definately have some brake levers and some canti brakes both front and rear you can have and most likely a front mech to, lx i think. I will check what else i have that i have bought that i dont need.

I hope this helps. Please let me know when you need that stuff by and i will get it over to you after i have your addy.

:D

wow thank u
i have got a budget so we can sort out somekind of payment for these bits mate
that is very kind
i am brousing for a frame and bits on ebay at mo so will see wat i come accross and give u a shout!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ebay is your friend with this challenge! I picked up this for £36 a few months back!

201108005-1.jpg

Just a case of keeping your eyes peeled and being lucky ;)

Back