Wanted Avid Brake Levers Pair

Jussa

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Wanted Avid V Brake Levers

I’m after a nice pair of levers if possible, would also consider single items from anyone to hopefully make up a set for a build I’m doing,

Many thanks

Jussa :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I've got a set of 1.0 levers and f/r brakes. €16 plus postage about €9,90. I'll post pics when I can if still interested.

Re: Re:

Rank_21":14asrvkn said:
I've got a set of 1.0 levers and f/r brakes. €16 plus postage about €9,90. I'll post pics when I can if still interested.

That would be brilliant thank you

Jussa :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Rank_21":vzkgpum4 said:

Cheers for reply and info, I've been given a set of Avid V Brakes now, just need some Levers.

Re:

Cheers for all the replies, F & R V Brakes sorted, just need Avid Levers.

Jussa :)

Latest posts

Back