Post Lockdown Weekender

Re: Re:

kaya":tqjlewb2 said:
One more hill an then.... :xmas-cool:

Theres always one more bloody hill....

Oh don't worry it's all downhill back to the cars, well, after these two horrific climbs :LOL:

Re:

Well there is some talk of most of the restrictions being lifted on the 1st of June, :cool:

It may be a little optimistic, but what about trying to plan something for the 20th - 21st of June?

This would have been the mountain mayhem weekend, I may even ride this if I can find a bloody adjuster knob for the Magura brake lever :facepalm:

Attachments

• Orange clockwork.jpg
    Orange clockwork.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,922
Re:

Would work for me Stu as I've still got that weekend booked off from work :D

Re:

Just a thought, I'm thinking that pubs probably won't be allowed to reopen by that time even if restrictions on meeting up with others have been relaxed..

So what would the options be, contact the New Inn at Cropton and ask if we can pay them some kind of fee to use their field anyways, then just turn up with a box of beer and food each lol

Would probably work well if the pub allows it tbf :LOL:

Re:

We'd be buying the boxes of beer from the New Inn if they allowed it , all conjecture till restrictions lifted though .

Re:

Now that's a bloody good call there Matthew, a lot of pubs have been doing carry outs and indeed takeaway food too, so even if they're not open, we may still be able to frequent their ales :D

Back