whoop whoop its snowing!

Time to play in my Subaru now......if I can get the keys off the wife!

i've managed to get the keys for the bmw from the wife so if it snows there's going to be mucho rear wheel drive fun

Yeah and im going to grab the keys of my mrs and fire up the "Matiz" :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

its much better than it used to be honestly...... :shock: :shock: very quiet here these days....just the odd mad milk float stealing joyrider....im happy to say that yarmouth is much worse(?) and we havent had the police raids for at least 7 months now.

does his best little britain pose and asks "are you local,we like local people dont we?"

that had just started....snowed hard all day after that ....now its melting fast..

ps in celle gdr......we would 6 feet of the stuff overnight and -25 c without batting an eyelid...boy do i miss that. :p

Time to play in my Subaru now......if I can get the keys off the wife!

4 wheel drifting time!!!

Happy people! Each time snow falls local authorities start to fill the streets with salt - at least 100 kilograms per one square inch.

That is why my old Merc has to start sleeping in early November. 185 bhp, rear drive, limited slip diff - all sleeping :cry: :(

We are getting our first snow too here in Helsinki area. And it decided to bring some more at the same time. It's been snowing for 12 hours now. Wind about 20m/s as well... There's at least 20cm of snow already. It's interesting how I'm going to be able to go to work tomorrow morning (by bus).

Latest posts

Back