*Excited*...new frames....

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
....took delivery of the new 853 Development Bikes frames today - just built the first one up, well kinda, need to change some parts as they don't 'sit' well. Four frames for my team to play with to see what the geometry's like. My personal rig is set for aggressive trail riding, big forks and chainguide, ready to hit the slopes - whooooohooooooo.....

I shall try to calm myself down now!! I know it's not Retro, but still! Will take some pics tomorrow.

perry":3kia4k97 said:
oh and where are the pics :roll:

How demanding!!! :p

Ok let's have a look, these have been taken on my phone, which is crap, but best I can do at the moment....

The Dee Traks wheels are being changed for the new Cross Max SX wheels, and the saddle is being swapped for a slimline Sunline in black.

Attachments

• Nothing Special 3.JPG
    Nothing Special 3.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,192
853 frame
Kowa 160Ss forks (prototypes)
Hope headset
Thomson 50mm DH stem
Burgtec ride-wide bars
Oury Grips with Brooklyn Machine Works end caps
Thomson post
Ringle Twister seat clamp (will be swapped for a red Hope one soon).
Fizik Zeak saddle (Will be Sunline Saddle)
Middleburn cranks with 40t Middleburn DH ring
e-13 chainguide
Superstar ISIS bottom bracket
Gore Ride-on gear cable in white (to be fitted)
XT pod shifter
XT Rear mech
XT Cassette
SRAM chain (to be fitted)
DeeTraks Wheels (will be changed for CrossMax SX very shortly)
Hope Mono M4 disks front and back
Maxxis High Roller (Fr) and Minion (Rr) Tyres

Lee's my name *waves "hello!"*

'Development-Orange Racing' is my bike team, which is just 1 rider for 2009; Nick Turner in the Expert category racing on the Orange Evo with proto Kowa 200Sx forks and other team sponsor bits and pieces. I've run a national downhill team since I was 17, I'm 33 now.....an old fart here!

'Development Bikes' is my wee (and incredibly daunting) side project, fiddling around with bike geometry and getting them made up when cash allows (oh, for a Lottery win I grant ye!) with which to see how the frames handle. A slow process though as all my time is usually taken up with the day job (working for the CPS) and making sure Nick keeps his wheels turning as t'were.

Back