Bike 531.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 305
  • Bike Back 1.jpg
    Bike Back 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 305
  • Bike Wheel 1.jpg
    Bike Wheel 1.jpg
    686.3 KB · Views: 305
Hi, in my opinion (and like a few on here I buy and sell more bikes than I should ) I would say it could fetch anywhere from £120 to £200 but it desperately needs a decent saddle and pedals ,There is nothing particularly special on it but it has a good look about it as a fast commuter , city bike . There was a chap on here the other day looking for a small framed bike for his wife if you check recent posts, this might be right up his street.

Re:

Presentation is a bit of a problem. It's a nice frame, and for most on here, that's all that would be of interest. And with that, you're talking circa £100.

As a complete bike, it's a commuter hybrid and Gumtree etc has hundreds of those under £100.

To stand a chance on here, it needs to be set up as a proper road bike - drops, nice saddle and quality pedals, because most of us on here are road purists.

Alternatively you could strip it. You'd prob get £100 for the frame, poss £30 for MA2 wheels, £20 for the chainset depending on what it is and a few more quid for the other parts

Back