why is trek uncool/unpopular?

i think one of these days someone will build a trek and everyone will be blown away.

i dont have anything against them. i remember in the early to mid 90's they started bringing out some amazing paint schemes that looked like frosted glass. i really liked those. i have no idea how it was done but i'd love to know

"i think one of these days someone will build a trek and everyone will be blown away. "

doubtfull though

itl be like a tranny

looks good outwardly but you wouldnt be able to get past the fact its a man even though you would kinda like a ride but certainly wouldnt tell your mates about it though

cheaper to atain than the silicone boobed ti glamour model though :LOL:

perry":71ec12me said:
"i think one of these days someone will build a trek and everyone will be blown away. "

doubtfull though

itl be like a tranny

looks good outwardly but you wouldnt be able to get past the fact its a man even though you would kinda like a ride but certainly wouldnt tell your mates about it though

cheaper to atain than the silicone boobed ti glamour model though :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not a fan of Treks. But I did like some their bikes from the early nineties. Can't remember which one, but they had a carbon fibre bike in black combined with fluor yellow.
I can however sum up quite easily why I don't like Treks. Here you go:

Attachments

• Lance.Armstrong.jpg
    Lance.Armstrong.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 933
The TREK company was started by Adolf Hitler, and their factories are powered by the stolen souls of children.

FACT.

Apparently this has been confirmed true, as earlier today a trek was discovered in what is thought to be Hitlers bunker, seemingly he was in the process of singlespeeding it when he came to his demise!
2djqxoy.jpg

No matter how tricked out, a Trek will always be a Trek. Just like a Camry will always be a Camry.

Attachments

• Camary.jpg
    Camary.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 907
Back