Project GT Arrowhead - Pickle's daughter's

Bike Hoarder":1fijjlr3 said:
I built up an Arrowhead for my boy (he's nearly 12). I'll chuck up a few pics.... :D Green looks good Pickle.

Cool, be good to get some other ideas.

Green looks nice, but I'm going to have to be carefull with spec choice. Probably keep it black so nothing clashes ;)

Chainstay has a few chips and some touched up 'suck', so may touch this whole area up with a fresh coat of green as apposed to a full respray at this stage.

all black components would look good, not sure about the yellow headset :shock:

Would be very cool if you could paint over the small bits of blue on the forks with a green that matches the frame. That may sound OTT but would be a very nice ATD!

Update:

Uncle spitoon send a BIG gift box to me :cool: Here is the contents :shock:

Going to throw this at the bike Sunday and see what sticks :LOL:

Attachments

• DSCN1740.JPG
    DSCN1740.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 3,643
  • DSCN1739.JPG
    DSCN1739.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 3,643
Thats so sweet. Again it prooves the people on this site have hearts of gold!

Also i think its great that you are getting your daughter so involved so she understands the whole build.

Brilliant!

what a pleasant surprise...and i thought i was the only old boy around here! my sweet babygirl is only 7 months old so i better get a pen and a paper :D

she loves the bikes aswell , when she hears the hub rattle it's a radical change in behavior...stops crying, starts eating , starts smiling...all pain goes away so i guess the future's bright !

Any progress with this buddy?

I have got a bit carried away with building bikes for my kids :oops:

The eldest has an '96/7 Orange X1, the next oldest a '95 Stumpy FSR, and the next one a '95 Kona Sex Too on the way, now for the youngest, erm, well she is only 8 months so have a bit of time to decide ;)

Back