bnp outed!

i believe in fixies":25dyr4nz said:
Richie-t, I'd be interested to hear what that makes me to the average Englishman.

In recent years MANY polish have come here whilst MANY brits have invaded australia.

It was only meant as a light hearted joke chief, please dont take offence.

Calm down Richie-t, I'm genuinely curious as I'm bit of a hybrid when it comes to nationality.

missmyfat":15naioxe said:
Is anyone else not comfortable with these events? I thought this was a free country? So why are some being persecuted for there political beliefs no matter if you agree with them or not? A dangerous and slippery slope methinks.

Yes, it is a free country - but why should a political party consisting of very thinly veiled racists be able to try gain to power? It is against the law to make racist comments in public but you're allowed to vote for or be a member of a racist party?!?!?! The same goes for religious comments!!! Would there be the same fuss if a list of tory/labour/lib dem supporters was published? No! It's karma if you ask me....

F*** them and their views, they deserve everything they get, now lets get back to talking about bikes. Please.

Interesting views!

Got the info about the threat in my area.

Cheers,Al

Just remember, NEVER AGAIN! :(

Do no care who comes here from where ,whatever they are escaping from

All welcome,if you can put up with the bloody weather :D

A-n-y-w-a-y

Back to the misfortunes of the bnp :D
Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of mis-guided fools
Apparently :shock: anonymous people are sending them hate mail,saying things like *we don't want your kind here*, and that kind of thing :shock:

i believe in fixies":idobxzo4 said:
Cherrybomb, perhaps they're proud of their membership of a given political party just scared of potential vigilante action if their details are shared out. You're a proud member of Retrobike yet you hide behind a pseudonym and don't list your address underneath it for a very good reason.

If it was a political party you could be proud of having membership of there would be no threat of vigilante action, but to be honest if that's their problem it's a bit rich coming from a group who are happy to stir up racial violence to further their cause.

As for me, if Retrobike pursued its goals at the cost of others, I wouldn't be here and as for hiding, the names Chris Jones and I'm happy to tell you my address if you want it. ;)

Yes, the minoraty nazi party members are now concerned about persecution! priceless. :D

Whats wrong with this country? are people no longer able to intimidate and physicaly attack people for their skin colour anymore?

Al. ;)

Latest posts

Back