my clockwork is back!!!!! yeeeehhhaaaaaa!!!!!!

Beautiful colour, but then I would say that, I'm a bit of a fan of Jacksons and their BRG:

yti0b4.jpg

ooooohhhh, gold cables!!!! :shock: :cool: nice!

just got back from the ride, with headset, bit knackered, gonna finish it tomorrow if i can, need munchies now!!! :D

Attachments

• nightride 005resize.jpg
    nightride 005resize.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,061
  • nightride 001resize.jpg
    nightride 001resize.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,061
right then! 2nd attempt at building today!! got set up in the garage, started looking at fitting the bottom bracket, got four in the parts box, bugger, they're all the wrong size! so a quick trip to the shop! sorted! let the building commence! a couple of schoolboy errors were made during the build, all sorted though, silly things like putting the pads in on the wrong sides! well, i have been out of the trade for nearly 6 months now! :LOL:

there are a couple of things i'm not happy with, main one being the middle chainring, it's all i had, i want a 36t biopace if poss but it'll do for the moment. also, the cable stop on the headset, needs a silver one really. the front mech works but has a bit too much play in it really. and the last thing is the seat tube, there's a bit of crap in there, needs a quick ream out so that'll get done tomorrow when it goes out for a ride and stop at the lbs

had a quick ride, really like it! last time i rode this bike it had the original fork in it which is more like a road fork, it's so flexy! so this fork feels really good, also i'm running a slightly shorter stem than i was, which makes it fit me better, really chuffed with outcome of this bike. :D :D

Attachments

• clockwork build2 008resize.jpg
    clockwork build2 008resize.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,024
  • clockwork build2 005resize.jpg
    clockwork build2 005resize.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,024
  • clockwork build2 003resize.jpg
    clockwork build2 003resize.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,024
more pics! :D

Attachments

• clockwork build2 014resize.jpg
    clockwork build2 014resize.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,023
  • clockwork build2 013resize.jpg
    clockwork build2 013resize.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,023
  • clockwork build2 010resize.jpg
    clockwork build2 010resize.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,023
Clockwork envy

Looking fantastic,i had an 1993 and then a 1994 Clockwork from new and then sold them,what a mistake,i am such a tool. :( :(

Back