USERNAMES!!!

I used to play tournament paintball for about 5 years,
On the forum i used back then i tried umpteen times to register as either gary-c or gg-craig or similar, for one reason or another it was never letting me register or log in with every attempt, I got pi$$ed off with it and had run out of variations!
back then i was into sports motorbikes, and one of the writers for Performance Bikes used a pseudonyme (sp) of Enid Puceflange. when i first saw it a laughed for hours! so on my last ditch attempt i tried to use that as my log in tag and of course it worked!
drastically it has now followed me around for the last ten or so years where ever i seem to find a little corner of happiness!
HERE I AM!! :LOL:

Gary C

names

Fixies do exist and I'm going to put my fingers in my ears and go 'la la la la la la la I'm not litening' very loudly if any one tries to tell me otherwise. So nur!

mine comes from when i 1st got a PC about 8 years ago and joined a gaming clan.

used to be Khane The Betrayer BITD, then it got abbreviated to KTB then just Khane.
im not really a fan of my real name so very few people online actually know it they just know me as Khane.

pretty dull really.

(the original name of Khane The Betrayer is a character from the table top game Warhammer 40k, had a very dyslexic moment when i signed up for my hotmail account as it should be spelt kharn but the name has stuck with me)

Faced with constantly coming up with usernames for forums and mail accounts I did not want to have NAME1234 type so I looked across the room at my lovely Foes DH Slammer Mono and the rest is history... So far I have never had to add any numerics to the end of this username.

My name IRL is Ryan.

On every other forum I have ever joined....ever, and my gaming name, my tag was Wilier (as in Wilier Triestina, the sexy Italian bike builder (sexy bikes, not the bloke :? )) but 'cos I was joining a bike forum, it seemd a little lame, so I went with PeeBeds as in Phil Bedford.....(and I keep wetting the bed :()

Why chris667? Well, IRL I'm called Chris, and 666 is next door, which makes me the neighbour of the beast. :roll:

Back