al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi,

I have just been looking to see if i could narrow the search in the 12,000 british nazi list.

Its always nice to know if one has nasty nazi scum living close bye.

If anyone could help me with a west cornwall bnp search,that would be great. i could just ask at the police station, they should know a few! :LOL:

Sometimes life is so good, Al. :D

Is anyone else not comfortable with these events? I thought this was a free country? So why are some being persecuted for there political beliefs no matter if you agree with them or not? A dangerous and slippery slope methinks.

missmyfat":2bx91434 said:
Is anyone else not comfortable with these events? I thought this was a free country? So why are some being persecuted for there political beliefs no matter if you agree with them or not? A dangerous and slippery slope methinks.

Personally?

No.
We get their sick little leaflets through our door about how all the immigration is destroying the country and all sorts of other misinformed sick Neo-Nazi bullshit.

My wife is Asian and my son is mixed race (or dual heritage if you want to be PC).
As far as I'm concerned they can go to hell.

Rationally?

Why would you have a problem about your membership to a political party being known unless you had something to be ashamed off?

Cherrybomb, perhaps they're proud of their membership of a given political party just scared of potential vigilante action if their details are shared out. You're a proud member of Retrobike yet you hide behind a pseudonym and don't list your address underneath it for a very good reason.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe what the BNP stands for yet I'm glad that I live in a country that alows people to hold their views. I was born here but Polish on both sides of my family who came here after most of it was massacred during the second world war.

Richie-t, I'd be interested to hear what that makes me to the average Englishman.

Put a bunch of us together on our bikes and I really don't think anyone would give a monkey's what political views the person beside them held.

Dont wish to tread on people`s toes but I think this is a frendly forum that could do without topics such as this ... Its only going to end in tears :cry:

Back