WHY NOW...........

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Retro Spud":o0ffqzag said:
Am I missing something but aren’t most Kleins way over priced by their owners ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KLEIN-ATTITU ... 0009.m1982

It's almost a self perpetuating market. I can't see how any of them sell for thousands TBH. They certainly can't be ridden unless you've got money to burn.
I'd much rather a modern bike with full custom retro Klein paint job for a fraction of the price and guilt free riding

Back