Which retrobikers would you most like to ride with?

It would be great to get out with the Morpeth bike geeks; Drewson, Sithlord and Dr S.

Unfortunately we seen to be like ships that pass in the night, either that or they’re avoiding me ;-)

toons":348401nl said:
It would be great to get out with the Morpeth bike geeks; Drewson, Sithlord and Dr S.

Unfortunately we seen to be like ships that pass in the night, either that or they’re avoiding me ;-)

or it could be you are a wuss and don't like playing out after dark?

Dr S":3r9ngax9 said:
toons":3r9ngax9 said:

or it could be you are a wuss and don't like playing out after dark?

Ha way man, I've just moved house, only got my bike stuff back last week.

Anyway, I need to get shite loads of biking in, before child number 2 turns up next Feb.\mar.

I'd like to have a group trip to Mr L G Fromage's 'Tip of Endless Bounty'......... :p

Or maybe, though, having divulged the location, he would have to then kill us all..........

NickD":1myh11ob said:
Pickle":1myh11ob said:
mazdaman1980":1myh11ob said:
Maybe they should have their names on their bikes

Like this then ;)

Doesn't work - the LTS still has its sticker :LOL:

The legend lives on then ;)

dsc00220_119.jpg

I would love to ride with any members of this forum that can make it to Marin. Thus far, it has only been Mr. Kawasaki-but that can change-just show up here and I would be more than happy to show you Mt. Tam, Repack, and the other delightful trails we have in my backyard. The odds are good that C.K. would be on the ride also! Pat

Back