Mountain Mayhem 2020 Isolation 24hr ride

Re:

I had the same idea!

How to do it though? Strava? I'm not on Strava....

We could screenshot bike computers etc.? 10-12 km courses?

SP

A variation on the theme! Is the population density of retrobikers such that it would be possible to relay a retrobike item around, up, down, across the uk? Items to be dropped off at some location, to be picked up by next nearest retrobiker.

Re:

I'm up for it. I can do 6.5 or 11 miles country lane road laps from the door or longer mixed terrain from the door too.

My_Teenage_Self":16138w0i said:
I'm totally up for this, but how to make it work...?

:)

Might be a logistical nightmare but what about if we planned beforehand a rough time slot for everyone same as if we were at Mayhem. Then have a whatsapp group that you send a message to when you've finished your 'lap' so the next person (hopefully ready to go) can set off as soon as the previous rider gets back.

Could have a thread on here with an up to date feed of how it's getting on so if anyone can't use whatsapp they can keep an eye out on here near their timeslot.

Or the simple way is just to pick a 1 hour timeslot, ride at that time and if it overlaps a rider slightly then it's not the end of the world. Everyone posts a photo from their ride to prove them doing it?

Back