Lockdown Build 1992 Orange Aluminium O Final version....

clockwork davo

98+ BoTM Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Like many of you I’ve got a lockdown project underway

I very nearly had to sell this critter to help fund life but thankfully furlough was introduced and saved the collection

This beast was sourced from the very fine collection belonging to
“Mr Cheshire”

Like a few at the mo I’m loving grey Oranges, it’s gonna be a slowish build as funds are relatively tight and also, i might be off work for the next 3 months, but I’m running the home school as Mrs Clockwork bless her is still at the coal face albeit remotely.

Thinking the plans gonna be XT M730/735, Maguras and eventually RC30’s

Watch this space.....

quick nods to Cheshire1980 and Boy”O”Boy for startup support ;)

Small steps today

Re: Lockdown Build 1992 Orange Aluminium 0

Love a grey Orange bike. Wouldn’t sell my other Matt grey O. Something just right about them. Anyway look forward to the build. Glad your pleased with it!

Re:

Some inspiration for you, took mine out for a spin. Great looking bikes, cant wait for yours to be built up, the black magura set would look great on it, just like the build in the 1992 Orange Catalogue. Plus a set of Pace RC30s would be a great addition also. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4766.JPG
    IMG_4766.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 953

Thanks both. Am sure your build will be a cracker like all your builds. The frame you’ve got is quality. So I know it will be a beaut. Especially if you put some Maguras on it. Plus some rc30s would be great too. I think pace forks are just right on an aluminium o build.

Think I’m gonna have to rob the RC30’s off the prestige as none about at the mo :facepalm:

Back