Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Mr. K --i have a NOS mag 21 --1 1/8 threadless with bolt on lowers about 8 3/4" long--- is that a shorty alum mag 21 steerer i see in that pic with the others steerers?

I have a Judy crown and steerer with the alloy steerer from an FSX fork. The fork is currently fitted to the bike but the steerer is a bit long for the frame. If anyone is interested in a swap for the same let me know. It is 1 and 1/8" but not measured the length yet. Must be A1 condition.

I need a 1 1/8th steerer and crown for a Tange Switchblade. Have a mint 1" crown with a threaded Titanium steerer or a very long steel threaded steerer to trade.

Please help :cry:

Looking for 1" threaded Pace steerer (I already have the collar). I need total length of 178mm including threaded portion and bit that goes in to the crown.

I have a similar length one in ahead to swap or cash or other trinkets.

Thanks! :)

I have some RC35s with a 1" threaded steerer and would gladly trade for an equivalent ahead steerer (currently using a quill adaptor).

Will try to sort some measurements/pics over the weekend.

cheers

nimbus":1aj190n9 said:
I have some RC35s with a 1" threaded steerer and would gladly trade for an equivalent ahead steerer (currently using a quill adaptor).

Will try to sort some measurements/pics over the weekend.

cheers

That would be great! :)

Tallpaul,

Just measured the steerer, alas it may be too short for you: total 168mm, ~138mm above crown, top 31mm threaded.

Khane,

Might be ok for you?

Otherwise, Tim (justbackdated) will surely have the Pace steerer(s) you need.

Also took a couple of pics; as usual the flash makes it look rusty as hell, in reality it's much better. There is a crushed thread about 7 threads up from the base. I don't think it would cause a problem; if it did it could be carefully filed.

For my part I would probably need a total length of >200mm.

Let me know what you think. Am in no rush as it's my wife's bike, which a) is almost never ridden; b) is a Trek 830 (Ameybrook's fave...) and c) sports various other retro style crimes (aheadset, v brakes, risers + bar ends etc.)

cheers
al

Attachments

• Copy of DSC03103.JPG
    Copy of DSC03103.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 10,013
  • Copy of DSC03099.JPG
    Copy of DSC03099.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 10,013
Back