my clockwork is back!!!!! yeeeehhhaaaaaa!!!!!!

That's makes a nice change from orange & white or satin black. :cool: The Gold decals will compliment the Mag 20s too, I look forward to seeing it progress.

Very nice choice of colour, Looking forward seeing this one built up ready to ride.

Was there much difference between Argos and Bob Jackson with the paints and prices? it's two pack finish and the decals laquered over too?

Keep us posted :)

if memory serves, argos was £220, 1 frame, 1 fork, and a pair of mag 20 lowers, stickers supplied by me but fitted by them them glitter laquered. bob jackson was £171 including postage back for frame + stickers, 2 forks and the mag 20 lowers.

think bob is better value for money.

started the build, got the toolbox ready, carefully checked the parts, made a cup of tea, looked for the headset . . . bugger. left the internal bits at the shop when i fitted the cups!!!! bugger! bugger! shit and poo!!!!!! :x

luckily, got a phone call a minute a go regarding a nightride with the mechanic (aka king salsa on here, rare poster though) from GA's so he's bringing the headset bits with him tonight. :D late night build then after the ride! :D

here's as far as i got, not very!

Attachments

• clockwork build 005resize.jpg
    clockwork build 005resize.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,018
  • clockwork build 003resize.jpg
    clockwork build 003resize.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,018
  • clockwork build 001resize.jpg
    clockwork build 001resize.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,018
Back