fluted campag seat post

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
How do I tell the difference between a campy record and a super record seat post please?
Thanks
Peter

Re:

Hio
Thanks for the replies. Its the one in the photo. To be honest I want to move it on and I havnt a clue as to what I have got. Allways been a shimano and suntour person so was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. It came with a bike but all my bikes have inline posts due to the saddles I use so its got to go. Many thanks
Peter

Attachments

• campy RB.JPG
    campy RB.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 533
Re:

HiRod
Its a 27.2.I was going to e bay it. I know how much they make on the bay but if you want to make me a decent offer then by all means do so.Yes I know we dont do auctions on this site and I did not expect anyone to get that involved. I merely wanted to know which one it was. if it is any good to you then pm me what you would be happy to pay for it and I will give you a quick yes or no.I have a £1.00 weekend on e bay so it has to be on by this sunday night if I am going that way. Either way thanks to everyone for the help. Tis most appreciated
Regards
Peter

Re:

Cheers midlife.I will list it as a super record.The bike it came on is a 1958 J.R.J but the stuff on it is mostly modern so its sort out some early stuff to build it with.I do have quite a bit allready but the rest is going to cost so the more I get for the bits I am shifting the better. Much appreciate the help
Regards
Peter

Back