Specialized Stumpjumper 1994 in green /gray (olive)

Hoppy

Retro Guru
Looking for a green/gray ‘94 Stumpjumper in 18” or 19”.
Bare frame/forks or built bike.

Hoppy":k4dagl7b said:
Hi, thanks but I’ve got a particular itch for the green/grey colour scheme.

Totally understand as that colour combination is exactly what I had back in 1994 racing / riding too. Lovely choice & did see one for sale on here over a year ago. :D

Re:

That’s right. It’s so far from standard, I’d be paying a lot of money for parts I don’t want. Also, now it’s on eBay, the description states the size as 20” as Specialized measure so a little too big for me. :(

Re: Re:

Hoppy":1ihgih1h said:
That’s right. It’s so far from standard, I’d be paying a lot of money for parts I don’t want. Also, now it’s on eBay, the description states the size as 20” as Specialized measure so a little too big for me. :(

Ah fair enough - can't do much about it if it's too big.
I'd have thought there would be an opportunity to claw back a decent amount of the purchase price by selling off the components - but like you say you'll only really be left with a frame - and quite a lot of the original parts to find.

Hey there,
I have a Stumpjumper FS frame set with Specialized Future Shock forks. I’m not sure about the size, but it should be a 19”.
It has some small scratches but nothing serious. Drop me a pm for more pictures.
Cheers
Daniel

Attachments

• 537F7E2A-F3B6-431A-AE18-914702CD5F6E.jpeg
    537F7E2A-F3B6-431A-AE18-914702CD5F6E.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 282
Back