wtd large steel frame

I've got an Orange Vit T in the right size that I could be persuaded to part with.

Any good?

I have a bike for sale that is based around a 1999 Kona Explosif size 19". It's the grahpite grey metallic colured one in 853. The frame is in very good condition. Complete with P2 triple butted forks.
Email in my profile for further details and photos if interested.

I have a L sized Yo Eddy frame from about 1999. It is finished in arrestme red and is in good sound condition. A few marks on the paint with some rubbed off the chainstay by heels but it is sound. It has a 1 1/8th steerer so you can choose from a wider range of forks.
ML translates to about a 20" frame. I usually run 19" frames and this is noticably bigger.

I also have a set of Pace forks that work with it. They're the Pro Class models wit the Titanium Nitride (gold) finished stanchions.

It's in the shed at the moment but if you want pics drop me a mail and I'll sort something.

Edit: Ammended the size. It is the large size and not ML like I thought.

Yo.. Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm after a Fat frame Jed if ton passes the offer up.. Have PM'd you.. ;)

My ( very tall ) mate's got a 21 inch '93 Parkpre Sceptre Comp complete with nice bits he'd be interested in selling for £200.

ededwards":8rhbb7ts said:
Wouldn't mind being third in the queue re. the Yo!

Have PM'd you Jed

I'm outta the queue mate, you're up to second ;)

Hi Jed, how's that Merlin riding these days?

If these legs had been an inch longer I'd have had that Yo off you last time you advertised it! I did manage to get a medium Yo at long last... in Arrest me red!

Cheers mate. ;)
Steve

Back