BotM February 2020 nominations - Blue Collar Special

Was just about to commend the Exage - an excellent and ignored groupset, I have it on my fire mountain- but Spuddy beat me to it.

Nice.

I'll be riding soon but enough for meets? Nah, not this year, still recuperating from surgery. After my right ankle's replaced later this year likely another 6 months. After that hell yeah!

Are you going to have a stern word with me, beat me up or share a beer? ;)

rwm1962":286xzjut said:
I'll be riding soon but enough for meets? Nah, not this year, still recuperating from surgery. After my right ankle's replaced later this year likely another 6 months. After that hell yeah!

Are you going to have a stern word with me, beat me up or share a beer? ;)
I’m way past wanting to partake in violence, weirdly enough my ankle is not great since breaking it in a RTA last summer and I’m waiting for it to be fused. Strange coincidence.
I’d just like to tell you to your face how rude you are and how calling names on the forum shows you up as a simple little man. Or words to that effect. Pure childishness.
I wish you the best of health.

Ah well. I'm sure you can one day. MM sounds like fun. Your toxicity towards a previous 'absolute melt' nearly turned me away from this great forum but I'm sticking around.

I think we need a beer song :LOL:

Wtf did I miss?

Once bought loudon a beer in west end lane after bumping into him in 303 records just around the corner from his flat.

Latest posts

Back