2009 F1 cars is so ugly!

Don't let me loose on here with pics of classic racing cars!

Thankfully I've still got to scan most of them - but here are 2 of my favourites :D

Attachments

• Silv05Tyrell6wheel.A.jpg
    Silv05Tyrell6wheel.A.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,042
  • Silv05ERA.Etype.A.jpg
    Silv05ERA.Etype.A.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,042
Ahh, the six wheel tyrrel. Nice.

The new cars do look a tad on the absolutely foo cing ugly side. That mini wing at the back and the massive wide crash structure at the front looks so imbalanced.

Mind you the recent additions to the front of the racey Hondas and McL are fugly too.

Bring back the JPS scheme I say...

you have to love the theory of the 6 wheel setup :D

a lot of inovation has been lost these days :cry:

its all about losing a fraction of a second over a number of laps , theres just no excitement to it anymore

gump":1a7z2r12 said:
Ahh, the six wheel tyrrel. Nice.

It's still got the main bodywork to be fitted and somewhere I've got some pics of it built up and of it in the pits showing the steering mechanism for the front wheels.

This is one nice thing about classic events - you can get into the pits and look at the cars and talk to the owners and drivers. Brilliant!

perry":1y817ohu said:
id rather actually go out and watch historics

Image042000.jpg

Is that Cadwell Park?
Ive been there sooo many times its rediculous. Brilliant track.
Raced on and off-road bikes there too, bugger me its a tough circuit on a push-bike :)

My folks have a picture of me as a kid sat in the six wheel tyrrel. Next time i go around i will see if i can find it.

Cossie

What you want is one of these!!!
This is what my mate hoons round in at the weekend.
Prefer touring cars to F1 any day,there's more entertainment in one lap!

Attachments

• 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 608
Those new F1s are really fugly. First thing that came to my mind was a driveable lawnmover (the type that has the cutting device in front).
And that rear wing is just hideous.

perry":2nraia6g said:
yes , yes it is :D

you can only understand why its called the mini nurburgring after going there :LOL:
Cadwell is my local track, it's quality :twisted:

Here's a pic of me (passenger) in a locost (the blue one).

299793460_13bacba96c.jpg

Back