Trimble spray job

I dont understand how they work out their feedback anyway .

there is a difference of about 12 between the positive I got and my score .

Yeah its a flawed system for the user. Ebay dont care a toss.

I had a crappy experience where I had to leave feedback cos the dude disappeared from contact. Eventually after I left feedback he claimed he was on holiday etc. (bollox) I retracted the scathing feedback eventually when he'd sent it (gave me exidence that it had been sent).

Then the piece of sh&it turned up. Not happy - Tried to leave feedback again and commence the paypal claim for the amount and they said because I had previously left feedback and retracted, I couldnt leave any.

So the item was crummy and I couldnt do ANYTHING about it.

No protection at all. Rubbish. Hence my paypal name.

yeh , similar on the dcd i bought from germany , paid , no contact for week or two

reported him and then he miraculously appeared

said he posted , and they ( e bay ) advised me to drop the complaint ??

but i didn`t till the thing was in my hands , i mean they had no proof he had sent it and wanted me to drop it , yeah right !!

safe ?? i think not

On the subject of shipping times,
A container ship takes 5-6 days to travel from the US to a european port, they load or discharge circa 1000 containers in 8 hours at each end. The containers have to be packed and unpacked by the company that has rented them. Often they will wait more than a week until a box is full before shipping can commence. At the other end the reverse happens, but if the bulk of the items are going to, say, Germany then the box with your Trimble in is probably in Hamburg or Kiel and the Trimble will be packed into a UK bound container to make the journey to Sothampton or Felixstowe. This way is the cheapest for the shipper. The most expensive is air mail, the best compromise is something like FedEx surface where the UK box goes once a week regardless of what's in it!

As for Ebay... I assume that everything I buy will be of poor quality and that I'll be screwed, therefore I am only presently surprised! My Purple ATac stem turned up this morning and I nearly fainted it was so nice!

I paid $85 shipping for the trimble and waited this long but paid $35 shipping for one of the kestrels and got it in a week :?:

:idea: Do you think I have been ripped off on shipping costs then cos one of the german buyers got his in 3 weeks flat :!:

Back