Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re:

Thought I'd take a quick look on the MM website to look for any updates and what do I see.... Mike appears to be the official face for "Race Categories" :)

Wonder how much commission he's getting ;)

mike.jpg

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Love it.... chin in full descent aero mode… :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

You can see my bike flashing in the video behind the title logo.

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":21dqlkz3 said:
Now john has carried out minor surgery on my account after I decided to change email address and go it horribly wrong - locking me out of my own account and reducing me to be a voyeur … I'm back being able to post

Here is the latest sheet with Misteroo and Gruff now paid up - with Nobby and Short Pants requesting my Paypal address and on the verge …. so second ten man ticket is only one rider away from being purchased

For Christmas I got 2 x 10meter strips of LED lighting for the night time illuminations https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10M-RGB-LED- ... 2749.l2649

heres where we are guys
Has this taken into account the few who have dropped out and their replacements as stated on WhatsApp?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Hotwheels.":1vas8asj said:
Retro Spud":1vas8asj said:
Now john has carried out minor surgery on my account after I decided to change email address and go it horribly wrong - locking me out of my own account and reducing me to be a voyeur … I'm back being able to post

Here is the latest sheet with Misteroo and Gruff now paid up - with Nobby and Short Pants requesting my Paypal address and on the verge …. so second ten man ticket is only one rider away from being purchased

For Christmas I got 2 x 10meter strips of LED lighting for the night time illuminations https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10M-RGB-LED- ... 2749.l2649

heres where we are guys

Has this taken into account the few who have dropped out and their replacements as stated on WhatsApp?

Red Chilli and Twisters buddy are still on the sheet (in the four man teams)

I will get and remove them

Spud

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Now with Widow Maker Paid and no Chilli Pepper or Twisters Mate Dave :(

Matt - I can't refund Daves money as yet as its with Mayhem however if and when you find a replacement their entry fee can go directly to Dave and I'll update the entry sheet on the Mayhem web portal

I'm holding money for 8/10 of a ten man team - two more and i'll pull the trigger

Cloister has a few buddies coming again so hopefully we'll have a few more names soon

Attachments

• Mayhem.PNG
    Mayhem.PNG
    32.1 KB · Views: 342
Re:

Second ten man team entered :D wasn't sure what to call it so left it as no name :facepalm:

so whilst the sheet below looks a little eclectic /All over the shop - those marked as entered have had their money paid over to Mayhem and going which leaves 13 riders chasing 10 places at this moment in time

so to avoid disappointment if you are in a position to pay please get you entry fee over to me for the 10 man team

Sadly Regan has had to pull out :( but still hoping to be with us Friday night :D

Attachments

• Mayhem.PNG
    Mayhem.PNG
    23.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Mayhem.JPG
    Mayhem.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 231
Back