Late 70s/ Early 80s Colner - Sold

crazylasers

Devout Dirtbag
I have for sale a beautiful 80s Colner equipped with Campagnolo Nuovo Record throughout. I bought this partially complete, and have finished the rest of the bike with period appropriate components.

£700. Cash or Bank Transfer. Based in South London. Listed elsewhere. Can post at buyers expense, or will liaise with courier if buyer prefers.

Frame: Columbus Speciale (SL) measuring 61cm seattube x 59cm toptube - restored by previous owner, pictures before restoration are included in the link
Handlebars: Cinelli 64-42 bars (some marks) with NOS Tressostar Blue cloth tape and Aluminium pantographed bar end plugs
Stem: Colnago branded 110mm
Headset: Tange Falcon
Brake Levers: Campag Nuovo Record (some road rash) and Campag White Hoods
Brakes: Campag Nuovo Record, with Campag brake shoes and blocks
Wheels: Michelin Pro 4 Tires on Mavic MA-40 rims with Campag Record rear hub and Campag front hub.
Groupset: Campag Nuovo Record Pat.79 with 172.5mm Campag Cranks
Pedals: MKS Sylvan Touring
Seatpost: Hand Painted 3TTT
Seat: Rare White San Marco SuperCorsa (with very minor repairs that don't distract)

Photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmN2kGeb

Re: Early 70s Colner

I've got a Google account it opens in Google drive for me but just one picture of the chain stays.....

Re: Early 70s Colner

Under bb cable guides, Allen key brakes, no ace of spades cut outs. Maybe a bit later?

Re:

Yeah, it’s been a bit of a pain trying to pin the age. I’ve estimated early 70s from the similarities between this and others I’ve seen (steel vintage bikes had one that was nearly exact)

Back