Mayhem 2020 cancelled due to apocalypse

Re:

Not been here for a while, I think it may take some time to filter the wheat from the chaff on this thread.

Will be onto this event mid February

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz":1v8owe4d said:
Not been here for a while, I think it may take some time to filter the wheat from the chaff on this thread.

Mike

No Wheat. Only THM.

My_Teenage_Self":2us840e7 said:
Mike Muz":2us840e7 said:

Mike

No Wheat. Only THM.
:LOL:

Re:

I'm in the process of fixing the HHKK.... pics to follow on it's build thread. I actually rode a bike the other day :LOL: I'm a little unfit :roll:

Mrs SP and the kids tentatively agreed (in principal) to come too.... it is Father's Day!

SP

Cloister":15zduvd2 said:
Stodgy":15zduvd2 said:
This might be of interest. New location this year - Marston Lodge! 3 route options and one of them.looks like it could be the Mayhem course. I'm tempted by the 60km off road.

https://www.riderhq.com/events/p/j56f7j ... -cycling-2
Could be a good training session before the main MM event.

Does look tempting, good warm up before the HONC the following week.

Splatter Paint":f3hxod1s said:
I'm in the process of fixing the HHKK.... pics to follow on it's build thread. I actually rode a bike the other day :LOL: I'm a little unfit :roll:

Mrs SP and the kids tentatively agreed (in principal) to come too.... it is Father's Day!

SP
We need one more victim then as my mate has messed up his diary.

Re:

Now john has carried out minor surgery on my account after I decided to change email address and go it horribly wrong - locking me out of my own account and reducing me to be a voyeur … I'm back being able to post

Here is the latest sheet with Misteroo and Gruff now paid up - with Nobby and Short Pants requesting my Paypal address and on the verge …. so second ten man ticket is only one rider away from being purchased

For Christmas I got 2 x 10meter strips of LED lighting for the night time illuminations https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10M-RGB-LED- ... 2749.l2649

heres where we are guys

Attachments

• Mayhem.PNG
    Mayhem.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 315
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

Good work Spuddo.

Any more news on Retro Ridge? I don't do facebook and such, so may miss any updates?

Re: Mountain mayhem 2020

My_Teenage_Self":2f0s83jf said:
Good work Spuddo.

Any more news on Retro Ridge? I don't do facebook and such, so may miss any updates?

Retro Ridge is 100% happening - provided it works as well as last year it may become a permanent feature, as soon as Jill has the course nailed down in all its detail the course map will be finalised and published and we'll see if its in the same spot on the uphill as last year - or on the ridge/drop down to the gate in the other field - as Andy (Any123) thinks it will be.

We've also been offered very generously a free space in the main area for a show and shine marquee area to display our finest steeds however with the arena being as far away from the camp imaginable it would split the RB posse, unless someone volunteered to man it like "Themountie" its a great idea going now where at present.
I've not gone back to Jill as yet just encase there are any takers …

so as it stands it looks like we'll be putting all our effort into Retro Ridge and make the place truly ours and add a colourful atmosphere to the event well before the riders make the main area :D only this year hopefully the Intruder will make it past the gates

Back