Help with identified this racing bike

Izak

Dirt Disciple
[URL=https://s1175.photobucket.com/...ms/r638/izak18/DSCF8204_zpsemkmw6vp.jpg[/img][/url]Pickup this bike to restore. Light with following parts. Serial no B51139018 Aligned Parallel. Campagnolo Headset. Cinelli Criterium Handlebars. Stronglight Chainset. Rsx rear derailleur with Rsx Brake calibers.Sachs Hubs with Rigida Rims 700. RSX 100 Down tube shifters. Velo Saddle. Bottom bracket unknown . My standard Puller is to small and does not fit. Very rare Thin saddle post 24mm.

Re:

DSCF8204_zpsemkmw6vp.jpg
[/url][/img]

This reminds me slightly of the Lambert Viscount made by Yamaha we recently viewed.
I can't tell whether it has internal lugs, or what type of welding/tubing was used. Does it have a bottom bracket lugged shell?

Keith

Re:

Hi, its a low end Peugeot sports frame, probably their own HLE or 103 tubing as in this `Premiere` model from the `86 catalogue .
Serial number is in correct format too , indicating yours is 1985 manufacture from the Beaulieu factory .
What`s going on with your rear brake ? !

Attachments

• pug premiere.jpg
    pug premiere.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 546
Many thanks. Bought the bike as is in photo. Will better the condition. Did compare the frame after your posting and it is right. Someone in the past did spend a lot of monies on Cinelli parts and Campagnolo headset. Shimano rsx parts. Will use these and better the bike. Many thanks. Great to be part of retro forum.

Back