Any more beardy weirdy's here?

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I must hold my hand, if not chin up on this one

Changes from trimmed goatee to full scraggy Charles Manson look,
So are there many more here or are you a face scraper?
:D

Pics ,i feel are optional :LOL:

i have had a beard from the age of 17. Over the years its gone from from full face cover to just chin cover, I started to loose the hair on my head at 16 so had to make it up some place else.

I've had a beard from the age of 19. It doesn't stay the same for longer than a few weeks and is trimmed twice a week.

I feel very odd without one! in fact ,i have only not had one for two weeks in the past 22 years. (clipper Malfunction/driver error/no guard) :roll:

Cheers, fellow fuzzies! Al :D

Generally a lazy beardy..running from Goatee to full ... but the amount of grey poking through is causing some alarm :(
Feel naked fully shaven (cue tasteless jokes)
Carl

Surely you grow the beard long enough to comb over your head!!

I have a rough cant be bothered to shave beard which i occasionally trim to look half smart. Without it my face gets cold!! :LOL:

Well I wish I could have a big beard someday. Unfortunatley I was allmost the last in row when the big "G" gave out beardgrow.....

Same with whiskers...... :cry:

Well on the other hand its quite easy, no one sees when I havend shaved for a few days..:)

hmmm - seems some beards have been around for a while - mine was as soon as the damn thing could grow (about 19).

Now, the next thing is, who, if shaven , doesnt recognise themselves from the nose down because after 20 odd years of beardynessnessness, their face has grown underneath?

:shock:

:LOL:

mazdaman1980":12x5nk5p said:
Without it my face gets cold!! :LOL:

The longest my beard has ever been was when I lived in Finland.

For the very purpose of keeping me warm.

Ironically, it actually made me colder as the cold 'clung' to it...

I got rid in the end as I got fed up with being unable to speak.

Think: Numb tongue from eating ice cream, or numb mouth from the dentist and you'll get the picture...

It was proper BIG though!

Now I just have one in stages, depending on what I'm up to. I usually trim it when it's joined up with my chest hair.

Back