Which retrobikers would you most like to ride with?

Easy_Rider":249i5ptn said:
mazdaman1980":249i5ptn said:
I would be happy to ride with anyone from this site because every single person i have spoken to here has been an outright friendly and reallyu helpful so it would be my pleasure.

So would i TBH.

One problem i've found consistent from other forums aswell is that at meets you generally don't know who's who unless its someone you know quite well. Be a good idea to have some sort of badge/sticker or something with the user id on.... or is it just me who remembers ppl on forums by there user id :oops:

:LOL:

We do generally go for badges / stickers at the bigger meets...

I'd love to visit you all on one of the larger meets [where i can no doubt be talked into stickers and a jumper]
All i require is and overnight floor or campsite if its a weekender

with anyone who lives somewhere sunny, im so fed up with this rain

lol, yep, me too! Also anyone who genuinely lives in the wilderness somewhere, to ride trails rarely ridden, to ride for the experience of getting there on a bike.

Oh and also with anyone with a Yeti Ultimate so I can have a go!

Surely we would all recognise the rider by the bike. I can name at least a dozen just from seeing their bike already! :LOL:

Has a mega meet ever been arranged?

I'd like the chance to ride with any of you, but unless you ever come to the Isle of Man or Greece I don't suppose that'll happen :( - I never venture to the UK these days (apart from Gatwick airport :roll:)

Great riding in both places though, just very different.

Having only been to one national meet - Cannock Turkey Twizler 2007 - It is hard to get to talk to everybody and find out there RB name and real name, especially as I tend to be at the back of the ride enjoying the scenery! Name tags would be helpful in breaking the ice with unfamiliar members.

To answer the original question, I would love to ride with Jango & Neilll at Chicksands this Thursday, it's been so long now :!:

Or, CK on Mt Tam.

Maybe they should have their names on their bikes so for example:

John Orange
Adam Proflex
Defiant Klein
Sam Boulder
Fat Chance Bob
Yo Eddy Eddy!!

Actually....there could be some fun to be had here! :LOL:

Back