MacRetro chat and rides thread

Re: Re:

jimo746":1ddp1fmg said:
Merry Christmas to everyone in MacRetro land :xmas-big-grin:

And remember, what goes in must come out...

file.php

*Disclaimer: any similarity to Macretro members past or present is purely coincidental... :xmas-wink:

I don't remember that race! :roll:

Re:

I know I’m not wearing a ‘mac’ but I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas from THM. I feel I know you all so well. You’re welcome down here anytime.

As long as you’re slow.

Re:

I have set myself a cycling challenge for 2020 which because my fitness is so woeful will take the full 6 months training time there is to get ready for it.
The Skinny Tweed road events https://tweedlove.com/events/cycle-law- ... nny-tweed/

Not the most challenging at 77km but all on roads I have cycled before and can vouch are in attractive scenery.

So technically not a retro or off road event but would be nice to see some MacRetro or even Retrobike punters on.

Just a thought ;)

Re:

Fork me! What is it with me and Hope brakes??! Every single time i have Hope brakes theres some drama or problem :facepalm:
Think I'll just stick Magura rim brakes on this bike instead, at least i know where i am with those!! :roll:

Re: Re:

jimo746":2j9j1pw5 said:
...Think I'll just stick Magura rim brakes on this bike instead, at least i know where i am with those!! :roll:
Good idea. There'll be no stopping you then... :)

Back