Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Haven't seen one, am feeling very low since the GE result and would like to let off steam with a few fellow like minders but am surprised to see, well, not see anything on the subject.
Have I missed a thread?

KeepItSteel":28nwklwb said:
Haven't seen one, am feeling very low since the GE result and would like to let off steam with a few fellow like minders but am surprised to see, well, not see anything on the subject.
Have I missed a thread?

No please don’t awake - techno Dumb and Batz they killed this place with their endless rants and turned me right off logging in / joining or years.

Johnson is a baffon and Corbyn was always going to be an impossible sell, breath in and take a deep breath and count to 10

Could be worse you could have woken up in Scotland and found out that wee Jimmy cranky has got her IndyII referendum

They’ve had a Salmon, got a Sturgeon whats next Mr Kipper from Arbroath?

Re:

Exactly ^^^ plenty of Politico sites for that. This place is a much needed sanctuary to just enjoy looking at and chatting about bikes.

:D

I'm not happy about the result so, in light of other recent public votes, I reckon we should have another.

Re:

Chatting politics would be fine if people just stayed calm. But they don't. Now, gently steering the discussion from the barbarism of politics to the civilised world of cycling, I was wondering (while sitting most of the afternoon in a car park, bored):

If the current political leaders were judged by the bikes they ride, who would win? And what bikes have they got, anyway?

Re:

Boris cycled past me near Euston back when he was mayor. Not as in overtaking me, I should say! Can’t remember what he was riding but I think it was utilitarian silver/grey hybrid.
I’ve seen pictures on Corbyn on his bike, I think it had a high-rise adjustable stem.
That’s me done for a politics thread - suffice I’m not happy at the moment!

Re:

But there’s always some good news......

Attachments

• 7F604A38-F934-498F-8061-0E67770EE4FE.jpeg
    7F604A38-F934-498F-8061-0E67770EE4FE.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 730
Ooofff.. proper coats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back